I maintain a number of more or less popular libraries in Ruby ecosystem.
- store_model allows you to wrap JSON-backed DB columns with ActiveModel-like classes;
- ar_lazy_preload brings association lazy load functionality to your Rails applications;
- io_monitor is a gem that helps to detect potential memory bloats;
- graphql-ruby-persisted_queries is the implementation of persisted queries for graphql-ruby;
- graphql-ruby-fragment_cache powers up graphql-ruby with the ability to cache response fragments;
- rubocop-graphql is a rubocop extension for enforcing graphql-ruby best practices;
- transducers-rb is an experimental implementaion of the transducer pattern for Ruby;
- applicative-rb is an experimental implementaion of applicative functors for Ruby;
- natural_dsl is an experimental DSL for building natural–language DSLs.