My name is Dmitry and I’m a backend engineer focusing on Ruby, Rails, PostgreSQL and GraphQL. At my spare time I’m trying to learn Haskell and functional approach in general. Don’t hesistate to ask me questions 🙂
I contribute to various open–source projects (Rails, graphql-ruby and many more). Also, I maintain my own libraries:
- store_model allows you to wrap JSON-backed DB columns with ActiveModel-like classes;
- ar_lazy_preload brings association lazy load functionality to your Rails applications;
- graphql-ruby-persisted_queries is the implementation of persisted queries for graphql-ruby;
- graphql-ruby-fragment_cache powers up graphql-ruby with the ability to cache response fragments;
- rubocop-graphql rubocop extension for enforcing graphql-ruby best practices;
- io_monitor a gem that helps to detect potential memory bloats.